What does ASPIRE mean!?
ASPIRE – Achieve Academically, enjoy Success, be Professional in attitude, grow in Integrity & Respect and recognise that hard work and Endeavour are keys to achieving our goals.’
- No more ‘gifted and talented’- that doesn’t exist
- Each and everyone of you in this room has a Gift or ability in a range of subjects
- This is about recognising your potential and you aspiring to achieve your best
- It’s about trying hard in a subject and being awarded
- It’s about good learning behaviour
How and why?
- Students that Aspire will receive a badge-subject recognition
- Teachers and staff can see who you are (if they didn’t already know)
- You can ask for more challenging work- complete Aspire tasks
- Strive to do more and be motivated
- Opportunities, rewards and trips for Aspire students
How do I become an Aspire Student?
- Set goals for yourself, striving for self-improvement and excellence in your life
- To ensure you are getting the most out of every single lesson in the classroom
- Make sure you are working hard
- Do Aspire Tasks in class
- To make sure you see career opportunities you want to achieve are possible
- To give you the chance to achieve your best
- You have freedom to learn at your pace but you push yourself