Parents of children who are already of Secondary School age and wish to transfer to Stretford High School must apply directly to Trafford School Admissions using the parent portal on Trafford Council website: www.trafford.gov.uk/admissions.
Please read and familiarise yourself with the following In-Year-Transfer information before making an application.
- It is important to ensure that the information you provide is factually correct. Parents have been known to give a false address in an attempt to improve their chances of getting a place. Please note that any offer made will be withdrawn if it is found that the parents/carers have given false information.
- Once we have received your information from Trafford we will process this within 10 school days
- As its own admission authority, the school will consider the application in strict accordance with its published Admission Policy.
- The school will write to you to let you know if there are any spaces available. If the School is full you will be given an option to join a Waiting List or Appeal to an Independent Appeals Panel.
- Waiting Lists will be ranked in accordance with our published oversubscription criteria (please see our Admissions Policy on the School website).
- Waiting Lists will not give priority to children based on the date either their application was received or their name was added to the list