Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA)
As you may be aware we are currently working towards a Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA). We’re here to serve you and your children and this award gives us a framework to ensure we do this to the best of our ability.
What we’ve done so far:
- Held a parent forum to take your views
- Improved communication with home/school through weekly bulletins
- Created an action plan for how we can further improve the relationship between school and home
What we’ll do next:
- Share the outcomes of questionnaires and parent forums with you more regularly
- Improve our signage in and around school
- Develop more opportunities to support you in helping your child at home through workshops and better communication
This is just an update of our next steps, there are many more to follow so please watch this space!
If you’d like to get involved with the parent forum please email [email protected] or [email protected]